Welcome
 

 

Tony’s was opened by Tony Combriato in 1952 at the western entrance to the Lewistown Narrows.   In 1959 Tony moved his already famous restaurant to the heart of the Lewistown narrows along the bank of the Juniata river where it welcomed travelers for 44 years. 
 
In 2002 the property was acquired by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the current 322 highway.   After closing for only one month, Tony’s Cottage Inn reopened here inside the hotel in February 2003.
 
Tony’s Cottage Inn now celebrates 56 years of success thanks to both locals and travelers alike.
Tonys Logo
You will always be able to find Quality, Affordable, Family Dining at Tony’s Cottage Inn
 
While visiting Tony's and the Tall Tales Pub, enjoy the more than 450 pictures, articles and uniform of the area's sport figure dating back to the early 1900's. The Tall Tales Pub's fireplace was part of the Burnham Y.M.C.A., built in 1907. It was dismantled and rebuilt stone by stone. The Pub floor was also removed from the Y.M.C.A., and the booths were relocated from Tony's in the Lewistown Narrows.

Best Known For...
Angelina's Red Sauce. Tony's Salad, Fish and Chips, and the best steaks in the area.


"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so."
- Mahatma Gandhi